A list of all the commands available to users across the server.
- /home – takes you to your home
- /home set – sets your home at the location you are currently standing in
- /home set <name> – sets a home at the location you are standing in and to the name you entered
- /home <name> – Takes you to the home by the name you entered
- /home delete – deletes your home
- /home delete <name> – deletes the home by the name you specified
- /home invite <player> <name> – Invites a player to use your home
- /home uninvite <player> <name> – disables a player from using your home.
Full uHome commands list.
- /treeassist toggle – lets a player turn TreeAssist auto destruction on or off
- /treeassist noreplace – Stop replanting for a set period of time
- /tpa <Player> – Send a teleport request to a specified player
- /tpaccept – Allows a player to teleport to you if they’ve requested it.
- /tpdeny – Allows you to deny a player from teleporting to you if they’ve requested it.